Major decision

I got a major decision I need to make over the weekend and I just don’t know how or what to do… or rather maybe I should say we because it affects Mathias as well and our life for the next year.

A company is interested in me after reading my CV and they want me to sign up for 12 months. Perfect you might think… well, not really, as they are located in the town of Linköping which is 1 h 40 m by express train from Stockholm. Originally I was told a 6 months contract with a possible extension but now they want me to sign up for 12 months right away.

If I take this I need to spend the work days in Linköping and be in Stockholm over the weekends. It’s not possible to work from home due to security reasons. And I would never do that commute on a daily basis!

The job seems great and if it would have been in Stockholm I’d wanted to start yesterday! 😉

I get a headache just thinking about it! 🙂 Not even a pro and con list will make this decision easy!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s